Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.sanatech.ro
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
1. INFORMATION ABOUT THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) Below we inform about collecting personal data when using our site. Personal data is all data that is personally available, for example Name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible according to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is S.C. SanaTech Complete Solutions S.R.L.
Managing Director – Victor Cheles
Str. Graurului, Nr. 7, Bl. A1, Birou 3, Demisol
Phone: +40 368 801 091
Mobil: +40 771 305 858
E-mail: [email protected]
Website : www.sanatech.ro
(3) When you contact us by email or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail your name and phone number, if any) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete data appearing in this context after storage space is no longer needed or we restrict their processing if there are storage legal requirements.
(4) If we rely on service providers designated for the individual features of our offer or if we want to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in more detail below about these transactions. By doing so, we also label the criteria specified for storage duration.
2. YOUR RIGHTS
(1) You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
– the right to information,
– the right to rectification or cancellation,
– the right to restrict the processing,
– the right to object to the processing,
– the right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain about the processing of your personal data with a data protection supervisory authority."
3. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN YOU VISIT OUR SITE
(1) When using our site pure informatively, that is if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we collect only personal information that your browser sends them on our server. If you want to view our site, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary to display our website and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Article 6 (1), 1st sentence of GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of request
– Time difference vs. GMT meridian time (GMT)
– Content of the request (actual page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– Each amount of data transmitted
– Website from where the request comes
– The operating system and its interface
– Language and version of browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies files are small text files stored on the hard drive assigned to the browser you are using, and by which the body setting the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or send viruses to your computer.They serve to make the Internet offer easier to use and more efficient as a whole.
(3) Using cookies : a) This site uses the following types of cookies, the object and operation of which are explained below: – Transitional cookies (see b) – Persistent cookies (c).
b) Temporary cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, with which different requests in your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our site. Session cookies are deleted when you disconnect or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a certain period, which may vary depending on cookie. You can always delete cookies from your browser’s security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes , for example, it rejects accecpting cookies from a third party or all cookies. Note that you may not be able to use all the features of this site.
4. USING GOOGLE ANALYTICS
(1) This site uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ( “Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files stored on your computer, that allow analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the case of activating IP anonymization on this site, the IP address shall be truncated in the Member States of the European Union or of other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. In the name of the operator of this site, Google will use this information to evaluate the use of the website, compile reports on the activity of the website, and provide the website operator with other services related to the use of the website; and to using the Internet.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics service shall not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies through the appropriate setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do so, you may not be able to use as much as possible all the features of this website. You can also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address), and the processing of these data by Google, using the browser plugin available at the following link, download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(4) This site uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a link to the person can be ruled out. To the extent that the data collected about you is assigned to a personal reference, it will immediately be excluded and your personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and improve regularly the use of our site. With the help of statistics, we may improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. In exceptional cases where personal information is transferred to the USA, Google has sent to the EU-US Privacy Protection Framework, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US. The legal basis for using Google Analytics is Article 6 paragraph (1), sentence 1, letter f GDPR.
(6) Third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
(7) This site also uses Google Analytics for a cross-sectional analysis of visitor flows made through a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your use in My Account under “My Data,” “Personal Information.”
5. USING SOCIAL MEDIA PLUG-INS
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: [Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Xing, Tik-Tok]. We use the so-called two-click solution. In other words, when you visit our site, personal data is not originally provided to plug-in providers. The plug-in provider can be identified by the mark on the box above the initial letter or logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the plug-in provider via the button. Just by clicking on the marked field and enabling it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed on our online service website. In addition, the data referred to in point 3 of this Statement will be transmitted.
(2) We have no influence on the data collected and the data processing operations, nor do we know the full extent of the data collection, the purpose of the processing, the storage periods. We also do not have information to delete the data collected by the plugin provider.
(3) The plug-in provider saves the collected data about you as user profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and / or custom design. Such an assessment is made especially (and for non-logged users) for the presentation of need-based advertising and to inform other social network users about your activities on our site. You have the right to oppose to the formation of these user profiles by contacting the provider of that plug-in to exercise it. Through plug-ins we offer you the possibility to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of plug-ins is Article 6 paragraph (1), sentence 1, letter f GDPR.
(4) Data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with your plug-in provider and you are logged in there. If you are signed in to the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be directly assigned to your account existing with the plug-in provider. If you press the on button and z. For example, if you connect the page, the plugin provider also stores this information in your user account and publish them openly with your contacts. We recommend that you disconnect regularly after using a social network, but especially before turning on the button, as this will prevent you from assigning your profile to the plug-in provider.
(5) For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in supplier, please see the privacy statements of these suppliers provided below. There you will also find additional information about rights options and privacy settings.
6. INCLUDING YOUTUBE VIDEOS
(1) We may include YouTube videos in our online offer, which are stored on https://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our site. [These are all included in the “extended privacy mode,” meaning that you do not transfer data about yourself as a user on YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data referred to in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.]
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information you have accessed the subpage of our site. In addition, the data referred to in point 3 of this Statement will be transmitted.This happens regardless of whether YouTube offers a user account to which you are logged in or if there is no user account. When you are signed in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want to associate your profile on YouTube, you must disconnect before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and / or custom design of their site. Such an assessment is made especially (even for non-connected users) to provide appropriate publicity and to inform other social network users about the activities they carry on our site. You have the right to deny the creation of these user profiles and you must be directed to YouTube to use them.
7. INTEGRATION OF GOOGLE MAPS
(1) On this site we use the Google Maps offer. This allows us to display interactive maps directly to the site and allow you to easily use the map feature.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information you have accessed the subpage of our site. In addition, the data referred to in point 3 of this Statement will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google offers a user account to which you are logged in or if there is no user account. When you signed in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want to be associated with your profile on Google, you must disconnect before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and / or personalized website design. Such an assessment is made especially (even for non-connected users) toprovide appropriate publicity and to inform other social network users about the activities they carry on our site. You have the right to oppose the formation of these user profiles and you must comply with it with Google.